Wednesday 12 May 2010

Lightning

Just forgot how to paint after not being able to do any since I was away in China land... Really need to get back in to it this summer!

This is a character from FF13, been playing that game none-stop, and it has consumed me... Really not fun gil-grinding. But eh... It was a good game after all. Really want to play FF13: Versus, by the looks of things, it seems like it'll have a better story and game play.

For news, well, my pitch didn't get through. But I'm not that bothered about it. I already signed up on a film I really want to work on :D Going to be another year of learning for me. And this time, it's MAYA! Woop! One of my most hated softwares! But I'm sure once it's done, then it should be a breeze.

This means I could also post up my work for the pitch. I'll do that in another entry.

Guess this is it James, your year of learning has come to an end with me. Saved your sorry ass plenty of times. Let's see what you've attained out of it. I'll be around but not for long. So think about what your doing this year.

1 comments:

Marc said...

hahaha that little message to James is priceless

Post a Comment