Wednesday 11 November 2009

A Levels




Here are some very old image I found in my sketchbook. These were done when I was in college, about 4 years ago? Yeah, I love painting with oils, need to practice them again because I have forgotten how to paint...

Went out to do some more night drawings, nothing much to draw except the road and cars. Got some fairly good results though. Would have done more, but there wasn't anything that interesting to draw really...

Today in life drawing we had a martial arts model posing for us. Quite exciting at first but then got extremely tedious towards the end, and I completely flopped it... They made us do 5 second drawings as our last exercise, and I don't think you'd want to see the result haha. But all in all a good session. Learned something new today, but I think the tutor was giving the same advice to everyone... Will post some up once I get a scan of them.

I also watched a film with my housemates, it was called 'The Descent'... According to people, it was one of the most 'scariest' film they've seen... But I didn't even jump one bit in that film... It just irritated the hell out of me because of the dumb characters. And the stupid monster looks like Voldemort.... So yeah. No. It doesn't even come close to being scary.

That's all for now.



2 comments:

A Writing Strawberry said...

I really like the ones of your hands and feet they are really interesting! :)

Unknown said...

Please log in to my other site GLORYSTORY at bukisa.com and join through there so they can post all your drawings,and they pay you for getting views there,I'm sure they'll be a great hit.

Post a Comment