Saturday 8 August 2009

2 Months Left!



Ah cripes! Holiday's going real fast! I can't believe I'm moving out to my new boarding house this coming Sept!

Uni doesn't start till the 5th of Oct though, so I might stay here in Brighton and do some more work...

Really looking forward to next year! I'm going to strive this time... Disappointed with my grades this year U_U...

Anyway, here's some old sketches that I decided to color... They were drawn back in 05. Haha. But yeah, that's all for now I guess... Haven't posted anything lately 'cause I don't really have any material to put up here. Ive been doing some sketch commissions but I need to compile about 60 before I post it here haha.

I was trying to learn Illustrator today, only for line drawings, but I pretty much know how it worked already... I need to learn the tabs and shortcuts for it though. It's still quite confusing... All these vector stuff. Uuuuuhhhh... I wanna watch more HIMYM... Too bad it doesn't start till the 21st of next month though! Tried following The Big Bang Theory, but that proved to be not as funny as I thought it would be... :S Meh... Any shows you guys would recommend?

................................................................


2 comments:

brunodiniz said...

I already commented about the images and my idea at DA 8D~~ about the series... I indicate FRINGE which I found very cool. I'll download HIMYM, since I head good things about this series, but still haven't watched it. If you wanna watch anime I tell you to see KHR, my addiction nowadays, I'm finding it awesome! I also like TRUE BLOOD. very cool!

Mandelak said...

so i wasn't the only one who thought BBT wasn't that funny.

anyways dude try Merlin. for Comedy Rules of engagement is pretty awesome.
I also like it more because the dude that does Kronks voice is in it. his one of my fav voice actors lol

Post a Comment