Tuesday 5 May 2009

Foundation Year



This was my first project in foundation year... I was the only one doing 2D animation, so it was quite hard working by myself haha... That's the reason this video is not finished... I'm not even sure if I am able to finish this 8S... I seem to have lost most of the files already...

But yeah, This wasn't my FMP, just one of my first tests... For some reason I can't seem to find my other one though... ah well, it wasn't as good as this, let's put it that way 8). Another note, I updated one of my old blogs, I've uploaded the dog-walk, and I will be posting the yawn/stretch animation too.

That aside, I was just wondering if it was the right thing mentioning names on my previous blog... Was it a rash move on my side? 8S... Ah well, apparently they've read it, but I still havent asked them what they thought of it. Haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment