Friday 8 May 2009

Knackered

Gah! I'm so tired, house hunting today was real productive! I just can't believe how many times I had to go back and forth today... It's like I know every street in Winton now! Ack ><... But yeah, it was a very successful hunt today! It's weird having look at all these shit houses in the last two months and all of a sudden all we found today were excellent! There wasn't even a progression, it was just really bad, to really good all of a sudden! Haha. I think we've settled for the one we like, but we still need our other housemate to look at it. Anyway, yeah I was testing the tablet today, it's really amazing. Bellow's just a doodle without the sensitivity pressure. 8) It's pretty accurate! PS: Holly, I can't seem to comment on your new post 8(....


2 comments:

kadaobi said...

Woah, it's really beautiful! OuO I adore it so much <333 Which Adobe Photoshop or OpenCanvas do you use this?

Roggle said...

done in photoshop CS3 ^^,

Post a Comment