Thursday 7 May 2009

Sleek and Sexy!

Guess what came through the post today! Haha, yep, got a new tablet. The intuos4, a very amazing upgrade from 3, the pressure sensitivity is excellent!

I haven't tested it out yet, but I'm looking forward to the stuff it's gonna give me!

My intuos3 is now up for grabs, £90 was the highest bid at the mo, anyone else wanna top that?

That aside, nothing much happened... Went to the beach yesterday, it was fun... though the winds picked up later that night, so we had to leave. The others went to their midnight premier of Star Trek the movie. Again, Tom was angry he lost is ears... No clue who he was cos playing... But meh... It's Star Trek lol... no offense guys. XD

What else, oh yeah... Eugh... House hunting today! Busy Busy!

10 comments:

kadaobi said...

Wow, you got new tablet! @-@ I have a tablet called "Genius"... So aren't tablets different to use tool? T__T

Anonymous said...

Wow! Neat! You bought it yourself?. Is is pretty much better than the Intuos 3? (And i have yet to get one :P) I'm wondering if it's much better to do linearts with, that's one of the main things that have been getting my interest of the Intuos line. :P

Roggle said...

yeah its at least 2x better than 3, its really good for linearts in photoshop, since photoshop isnt very good when it comes to linearts 8S... very accurate too.

Unknown said...

I have never been more aroused in my life :|

Anonymous said...

@ Roggle

Wow, that's KEWL. I bet it costs far more than 3 though. UGH. *gets dupressed*

Roggle said...

haha it costs about double the amount of 3?
or about 50% more?

Esly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would bid higher for your intuos3 but I am in the US and not UK :(

Jupiter Thoidingjam said...

mann..lucky u..been trying to get myself one(O__O)...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment